Saturday, October 18, 2014

You Don't Walk This Path Alone


Why did I start a blog?
Not only for myself to use as an outlet for my feelings and everyday life but to document my journey with Huntington's Disease. At first I thought about just writing in a journal, something for my husband and boys to keep after I am gone but I decided it would be more beneficial for myself and others if I just started a blog. Of course one of the first things I thought of was, will anyone read it?

 One day there will be someone who reads this blog and they will say, "I am not alone." 
To have that feeling that you are not alone truly means everything.You can go from feeling like you are hopeless, to knowing you don't walk this path alone. I want to inspire people. I want someone to say because of you I will NOT give up.
One step at a time.

-Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment