Friday, November 28, 2014

Focus On The Good


I know I have neglected this for a while.
My Husband recently got laid off, completely unexpected and blindsided us all.He has worked underground in the coal mines for the past 10 years as an electrician and a foreman. I know it's a tough industry with all of the changes going on with the EPA and our lovely President. I am more than grateful that he has had a job this long. He is so use to working 6 and 7 days a week,  I have to admit a huge part of me is enjoying him being home for a change...so is our boys. They think he is on a long Thanksgiving break :) He has applied for other jobs, I know he will find something else soon.
As of right now I am enjoying my boys being home on Thanksgiving break and decorating for Christmas.

 I am hard on myself about things that I have done in my past, but it's called past for a reason, everyone has one... some people need to realize that. I have made a pact with myself to only focus on the good, I have so much in life to be thankful for I can't dwell on things that I can't change, my past & my health I cant change neither of those.  
But I can and will change my future by only focusing on the good.

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment